Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring Break Project

During spring break we were able to wallpaper the whole kitchen! It was a project I was suppose to do alone, but Derick was great about helping me! I really appreciated it. I know it wouldn't have turned out so well with out him! This is the madness the kitchen was in for a couple of weeks.





Derick was even better when he was made to paint the kitchen for me. I found out the weekend I was starting to paint that I was pregnant so he had to do the job for me. I was a bit disappointed because I was looking forward to that part.



Here is the finished project. I think he did a great job! It is now on to the 80's style dome fluorescent lighting thing! Derick is working on it now. Soon it will be done and we will have a fan and no more blinking, or never turning on until two hours later lights. I am very excited!

1 comment:

Hope said...

Looking good! You've inspired me to buy more paint and do my kitchen. The light however looks like a major, major project though.