Sunday, July 26, 2009

It’s A GIRL!!

Derick and I went to the doctors last week and found out that we are having a baby girl! We are very excited! She looks healthy and was moving like crazy when we got the ultrasound. We had them make a DVD this time, but I was not able to get it to post. It was really neat to be able to see every thing! I mean everything! I was counting fingers and toes! The midwife did say she is a bit on the small side, but it is nothing to worry about. She is in the cone of development and everything else was great. I was a bit shocked though because I was 98% sure it was a boy. Believe it or not Derick wanted a girl and I wanted a boy, but I am getting really excited about pink, dresses, and dress up! Now our next challenge is naming her…

1 comment:

Jessica Chalmers said...

I am very excited for you guys! What about the name Julianna?