Sunday, October 18, 2009

Surprise Shower

Surprise for Whitney!! They totally got me!!! Our friend Kim put together and hosted a baby shower for Derick and I last weekend. Everyone was in on it but me. We had such a good time. I had a blast!! Here are some pics from the shindig....

This is me coming in and being surprised. The second big surprise was Derick's sister and her family came all the way from Jacksonville for the weekend. This is Natalie giving a big hug.


Here are some people pictures. We had both boys and girls at the party. The boys kind of seperated themselves to the porch, but I think they had fun too.Several of my co-workers came too. I was totally excited. This is Jessica (Derick's sister) Sandy, Rose, and Lenore (co-workers...well Sandy is retired now and loving it.)

We played all the traditional games. This is Derick guessing how big around I was. Needless to say, he didn't win. My co-worker Rose was the closest. We also played "take the pin if I say baby" game, baby scramble, and baby bingo. Yes, and those are their official names.
Present time....


This was a chair from church that I used to sit in when I was little. And so did my mom, and dad, and step dad, and some of my aunts and uncles too. They are replacing them now and members are painting the old ones. My Nama got it for us. We got so many great things!! I will say thank you now to everyone, but expect a formal thank yous in the mail soon...well my soon. And a special thank you to Kim for making the day so great!!

No comments: