I love this picture. She had a food face!
Now that we are back from Washington everything I am in panic mode. Somehow I lost a week in my summer. For some reason I was thinking I had two weeks to play before I was PLANNING on going back, but NOPE only one week!! I had two weeks until I HAD to be back. I am making myself go back on Monday and Tuesday to start everything then have a DHH teacher conference Wed, Thurs, and Fri. Then back to REAL work where I am required to be there. Grrrrr.
O’lena is starting daycare too on Monday. Our sitter told us last month that she would not be able to watch her in the fall. Luckily there was an opening at one of the places that we looked into when we were first searching. We went in this week to do all the paperwork and bring her stuff in. We were supposed to have met her teacher, but she had car trouble and was not there. That means we will meet her on Monday when she starts. I am very nervous for her going to a daycare. I guess the thing that bothers me the most is that I know she will get sick. She hasn’t been sick yet and I know she will get something. I am rational enough that it will happen and that it is a good thing, but mommy doesn’t want her baby not to feel good. L The kids in her class are big too. She will be the youngest for the first few weeks, and then when public school starts everyone will move up. She will stay in her room and the older infants from the younger infant room (the ones more her age) will be there with her. They thought it would be better then moving rooms again in three weeks. The good things are that she will have more structure activities, projects, and they go outside and play twice a day. I just know she won’t have the one on one anymore. Worried mommy…..Not only that...I am going out of town for that conference too. It will be the first time I am leaving her for more than a few hours. I not sure why I have to punish myself and leave for three days, but it should be good. Man, I am going to miss my baby! And my husband, of course, but I have been away from him before.
Oh man, she is scooting all over the place now! She is has gotten up on her knees are few times, but she has gotten the army crawl down pretty good. I don’t like the fact that I put her down somewhere and she comes to find me. She is really moving around. She is also WHISTLING! Yes, really whistling. We think she got it from her Grandma Bryant. She puckers up her mouth and blows and whistle comes out. It is soooooo cool!
What else is going on?.... My mother-in-law let me barrow this “Cook for a month” book. You are supposed to make all your meals for a month then freeze them until you are ready to eat. I really liked that idea so I am going to try it. Well I am going to try the two week plan first. I went grocery shopping and will cook everything tomorrow. Mom is going to help me. I am kind of excited to try. I think it might work. Since my summer is gone I coaxed my brothers into helping me finish all my chores around the house…since I only had a week left. They were awesome! They cleaned the baseboards, dusted, swept, mopped, watched the baby, and whatever else little job I have for them. They have been great.
I don’t want to go back to work!!! I am not ready. This summer did not happen. It is gone. I cannot believe it!! Well here are some more pictures of the baby….
So we are one step closer to getting a shower. Derick grouted!! Now only three more steps left to go….
Our water baby. She is sitting up so good that she can take big girl baths now. I think this is my new favorite picture!
Hanging out with uncles. I think they all had fun :)
2 comments:
Oh! I miss her so much! I finally put the baby toys away this morning. So glad we could spend some time getting to know you!
Summer is gone isn't it. I am currently on my way home from our summer vacation. Nat starts school in two weeks! School shopping and preplanning here I come! Do you have any pictures of Washington? I would love to see them!
Post a Comment