Sunday, February 13, 2011

Some pictures

Some cute pictures of Lena. I think this my new favorite outfit. She looks so adorable!!I thought she was really cute with her headband this morning. She did pretty well keeping it on.After church, a couple of weeks ago, we to a picnic at the park. We had a good time. O'lena swang, and played, and went down the slide, and even fell down on the sidewalk and got her first scrape on her knee. Here is Leeny and daddy on the blanket.
O'lena swinging! I LOVE this picture!! Daddy pushed her so fast that she kind of got a bit dizzy.

After a very exciting week, we had a exciting weekend. We went to India Fest with our friends Rob, Kristin, and adorable baby Beck. We ate good food and had fun watching all the dancing. Today we went to the Edison's Children's Parade. That was a lot of fun too. We saw uncle marching in his band and all the floats. I think she liked it. She did wave some at the people. It was cute. On to another week.

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Love the picnic! I may have to try that one day soon!! :)