I just wanted to say that I've had the best weekend ever! It has been so relaxing and non-eventful. Saturday we sat around on the ouch as a family all morning then did a few chores around the house. After that we went to Target got a deal and ate dinner with the parents. After which mom and I sat down and watched a movie together. We haven't done that in a LONG time.
Sunday- church, then a baptism which always makes you happy, then an afternoon of just hanging out. We ate with the whole family and played a fun filled game of Pictionary.
Today-Monday- DAY OFF!! D has it off too, but the daycare is open so O'lena went to school. Mommy and daddy have been doing their own peaceful things. Derick has been reloading, and I slept in and read outside on the lawn pretty much all afternoon. It would have been better if I could get internet out there so I could blog on my blanket, but no so much. Back to work tomorrow, but I am so relaxed that I dont even care.
D and I both also got "words with friends" on our phones and we have been having fun playing that together. I an no good at scramble (worst speller in the world) but it has been a bonding experience with each other. Believe it or not Derick got on to Twitter too! I'm not on Twitter but he is. The man that hates Facebook and everything like it.
**WARNING** I am going to be talking about my kids Bowel Movements.
O'lena's weekend was not so good. She had been acting pretty weird the whole time until yesterday when she finally pooped. She had been throwing up on Wednesday and d took her to the hospital. They told him that she has some gastro- something another and that the throwing up part was almost over but she would have 5 days of diarrhea. WELL....they gave us some stuff to help her not have diarrhea, cultures thing, and she was good until Sat. She managed to eat two cans of veanna sausages (probably not the best judgement on my part) but I think she had a belly ache since. She was acting really funny all morning in Sunday. She was loungy and not running and playing or nothing! Well she hadn't pooped for several days so I gave her some prune juice- to counter act the cultures. Anyways she finally went poop (big hard clump) last night at Oma's house and in matter of seconds she was back to normal. She was running and screaming and playing all around the house. AND of course then cones diarrhea!! We will find out when she comes home how her pooping when today at school.
Still even with the pooping issues, best non-eventful weekend. I even am blogging!! I love it. Well..I am going to play on my computer for a bit more before O'lena gets here. Mom is being awesome and getting her for us today. She normally does on Mondays and Wednesdays anyways because I am tutoring, but she is doing it today so we don't have to go into town.
Hope your weekend was great too.
PS: Yes, I am trying not to feel guilty about sending O'lena to school today, but the way I see it is that she has more fun there on days like this. Mommy and daddy wanted to be doing other things and she would have been trying to get our attention all day. When she is at school she gets to play with her friends, eat food she likes, and is on a schedule. Not to mention the fact that I am paying for it even when she is not there!
No comments:
Post a Comment