Life was different without Derick around. I have a new found respect for
any single or doing it alone parents! I got it done, but it was
defiantly not done gracefully! Here are some of the pictures that I sent
to Derick in his letters. Those were interesting. When I go and reread
them I was a total basket case.
![]() |
| Kissing her Daddy's picture |
![]() |
| The rooster got her. Stupid rooster! |
![]() |
| This was a common sight in the house while D was gone. :) |
![]() |
| She was showing her daddy her new movie. |
![]() |
| Mommy and Leeny saying hi to daddy! |
![]() |
| At her friend's birthday party |
![]() |
| After the birthday party! |
![]() |
| Kevyn signing his National Guard papers |
![]() |
| Lena hugging her letter she got from her daddy! |
![]() |
| Blowing kisses to daddy |
![]() |
| This is where she would fall asleep while I was doing my masters class almost every night. |
![]() |
| Me writing my letters to D |
![]() |
| Lounging around |
![]() |
| Hands up! |
![]() |
| Chickens are a layin |
![]() |
| Kevyn swearing into to National Guard |
![]() |
| Princesses |
![]() |
| With baby Emma |
![]() |
| With Elizabeth |
![]() |
| At the beach with friends |
![]() |
| My inspiration board! Honest to goodness Brittany really helped! |
![]() |
| Me mowing the lawn for the first time in my life. Yes, I have already been yelled at about the shoes. |
![]() |
| JimmyLee got a deer! |
| |
| I love this picture!! |



































No comments:
Post a Comment