We were super excited to have the cousin come and visit us!!! Derick's mom and two sisters were here too. We all had a blast! The kids just swam and swam. It felt so good having the house full. One night I walked out into the kitchen, when everyone had gone to bed and the lights were low, and the house felt full and warm. It doesnt normally feel like that when it is just the three of us. I am not sure why. Anyways, the kids played and the adults goals were to keep the kids entertained and fed. Here are some pictures from the weekend

Tiggy Tighe being a proud solderer

And the girls being Snow Whites

Can you tell it was dress up day?

So it was VBS at my parents church and Mom and Jimmylee graciously took all kids 4 kids (that were old enough) and a two extra (my friend Charleen's kids) with them on the first night....alone...and lived...I actually think they enjoyed it. I know the kids did.

TANK, awe poor TANK. At one point I wasn't sure if he was tired, mopy, or over stimulated because there was so much chaos happening all at one time. He has the hardest time watching people swim. Where there are 5 or 6 people swimming, he about had a heart attack. I think he thinks the water is hurting them so he barks and runs around telling them to get out of the pool.
Well everyone is gone now and the house is quite again, but we can't wait to see them again. I know I can't. For some reason I really love when Derick's family is around.
1 comment:
It is fun having a full house! Does Tank swim? Boots won't go in, but he will run around the pool barking. They are funny.
Post a Comment