These were taken right at 9 weeks. It is a little BABY!! I was expecting a lima bean or a peanut. I was prepared for a blob. Not an actual BABY with a head, arms, legs, and an umbilical cord!!!! It makes it seem so unreal! I can't believe that is in my belly just floating around! Sorry for the pictures of the pictures. I was told that I can not scan them or they will turn black. Next time I will bring a disk and have them put on that. They did say everything looks good. They even told me what side I ovulated from. I thought that was cool. We heard the heart beet too! The doctor moved my due date up from Dec 17th to Dec 15th. I don’t mind. The only thing is I hope not to be in the hospital on Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment