Monday, June 1, 2009

25 Random things

Share Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

I am tagging the only 4 people I have on my blog. If there is anyone else that would like to share in the fun, please do so! :)

25 Radom things

1. I can’t spell! It is minor-ly embarrassing and major-ly annoying….even to myself. I have to spell check for everything.

2. I’m not the best at grammar and writing either.

3. I love the rain. I hate getting wet when I take time to do my hair, but I love the gloomy rainy days!

4. I think my hubby is going to be a better daddy than I will be a mommy.

5. I getting more and more nervous about starting grad school this summer. I’m just not sure I am up for it.

6. I sometimes wish I was the kind of person to just pick up and leave Fort Myers, but I don’t think that will ever happen. I like my family too much. Now if my family were to leave…..and/or we were to move near other family

7. The statistics of autism scare me, really bad. I know I can and will handle and love a child with disabilities, but I wish for a baby that is healthy and normal.

8. I wish I lived in a musical.

9. I love my man. He is so great! He stinks right now, but he is so great!

10. I like to sleep alot. It's not the baby, I have always been able to sleep more than the average person. I was hoping that it would go away in my adulthood, but that doesnt seem to be happening.

11. I am really nervous going back to work next year when school starts. I am going to be in my third trimester and trying to control intense 6th graders.

12. I am starting to hate driving! People just don’t care anymore. Well I guess that just doesn’t apply to driving.

13. I am IN LOVE with the Twilight Saga! I just spent 2 weeks of my life with my nose in the books. Yes, I read all four in two weeks. AND come to find out the author is Mormon! Who would have thunk?

14. I don’t think I am going to cry when my 8th graders leave on the last day. I will miss them, but I don’t think I will cry. Is that wrong?

15. I just realized my hubby is a big dork! He has been watching Start Track all night!

16. I am really thirsty!

17. I can’t stop thinking about Twilight! My goal is to get my mom hooked too.

18. I really don’t like the fact that I don’t have a favorite food right now. Even my old faves are not even on the list anymore. I can’t wait until I want my favorite foods again.

19. My list of summer goals is forever long. I hope I get it all done!

20. Twilight Saga is soooooo good. I told myself, “no, Im not going to read it” but then I did! I can’t believe it took me that long! It was great! Team Edward!

21. I love Lisa Frank! I just brought myself a new folder for my class I am taking this summer.

22. I hat pregnancy brain! I can’t remember anything! I can’t even find the list to remind me of the things I was supposed to remember!! OOOOOO Just found it!!!

23. I heart my cat. He can be a pain, but he can also be pretty cool.

24. I want the magic fairy to come and clean my house.

25. I love my hair right now…it is so long and pretty (when I wear it down.) Thank you baby

1 comment:

Jessica Chalmers said...

Not cry when 8th graders leave? Definitely not wrong! To Celebrate would be a more appropriate response! Only four more days and I get to say adios to my very immature and crazy freshman!!!!!