So Derick and I finally sat (we somewhat sat) down and talked about names. Here are five of our favorites (in no particular order): Abigail, Leaha, Eliza, Kaylin, and Annabel. Jessica gave me the idea to poll and see what you guys think. I believe everyone can vote and you don't have to have an account like posting comments. Try at least. We are very interested to see what would win. Though there is no guarantees that we will keep it :) Spellings are up for debate too.
The poll should be on the right.
1 comment:
Hi guys!!! It's Andrea. I've always wanted to think of girl names, how fun!!! I ran out of names after my first boy so I've just been winging it since. My question regarding the names, do you care about the meanings of them? That really helped us make our decision. And it is so weird but they all really act like their name. example: Prestons middle name is Isaac which means bringer of laughter and he is our comedian!!! Even as a baby he'd be sitting by himself laughing. So, if that matters to you, maybe that can help narrow it down!
By the way, you look amazing, which doesn't surprise me. This babies gonna come and you'll walk out of the hospital looking like nothing ever happened!
Can't wait to hear the final decision!
Post a Comment