Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

This year life was definitely different. We have our baby!! The best Christmas present ever! I did get a bit nervous that she wouldn't have come in time, but she did, and with time to spare. The day was bit less hectic than previous years. We started the morning at mom's with breakfast and presents. Then ended the day at Cookie's and Al's house for dinner. I even got a nap in between! Of course there were a lot of pictures taken of the baby. Here are some. I need to get a few off my parents' camera too.



This is a picture of the "family" at Cookie and Al's after the Christmas Eve Service at church. Christmas morning opening up stockings. Yes, this is a guitar hat for when she will be playing Rock Band with daddy and uncles. Thanks guys-- Just cute picks of a baby!



This is a video that we (O'lena and I) made to say Merry Christmas!

No comments: