Sunday, November 14, 2010

WHAT A WEEK!!!!!!

So we started the week with the baby throwing up. It was awful! We had the first "go check on her and she had threw up all in her bed" night. I felt so bad. She thew up a couple more times then was fine. Welllllllll, I was planing a great veterans day at home doing stuff I normally don't get to do, but ended up hanging out in with the toilet instead. The next day Derick was out. Friday night, down goes my brother Bryan and step-dad Jim. Saturday went mom and my brother Kevyn. You should have seen them when I went to check on them this morning. THye were all in the living room with their pillows, water, Gatorade, buckets, and crackers. It actually was really sweet. They were all hanging out together-sick. The baby ended up taking out the WHOLE family. Tonight we are moving slowly but moving.

Derick and I skipped church but we did go for a picnic at the Manatee Park to get out of the sick house. It was very nice. O'lena had a good time. No manatees yet. I dont think they made it down yet.

She passed out eating breakfast the other morning. She was soooo cute!

Yeah she was really cute here too!!! Check out the video.. you are going to die because of how cute she is. She hangs out in the tub in the mornings so she is not playing in the bidet and the toilet. I got that idea from Parents magazine. I am really enjoying her now again. Well...when she's not sick. She is so much fun. She is great to play with and so sticking adorable. I love eating her belly. She learned how to blow kisses at school. I didn't teach her that. It is cute too because when you say "Yah O'lena!" she claps her hands. It is adorable.




What else is happening? I am hosting our Circle of Hope on Friday so this week I HAVE to clean my house. I disinfected after the sickness but there is dust everywhere and it is a mess like normal. But the windows are open and it is awesome! I know there was so much more I wanted to blog about but I cant remember any more. Oh I did finish a book this week. It was good. It was about an Amish girl. Now I am on to a book about a woman doctor in the 1800's. Only on chapter 3. So far so good.
Work has been a bit trying lately...it didn't help that I was trying to keep my cookies in my belly on Friday on a field trip. I have been out of my classroom alot lately because of IEPs and other things so the behavior of my students have declined dramatically. They are the kind of kids that need consistency (A LOT of consistency.) It is really getting annoying telling them every other second to stop touching each other. Oh well.
Looking forward for Thanksgiving! It should be a good time....FOOD!....(oh thats a good sign...I havent been looking forward for food in the last couple of days.) I just hope O'lena will be well. Okay...going to bed. Night

1 comment:

janette said...

Thanks for the visit!! You're right...she's the cutest!