![]() |
| D is in the very back on the right. |
Here are some pictures from Derick's deployment ceremony. The put together a family day for everyone. It was fun, with a lot of waiting around. I think O'lena had a good time. She got her first experience with clowns. She also learned how to take pictures.
![]() |
| They were doing a formation for accountability. Then off to a briefing. |
![]() |
| O'lena watching her daddy. |
![]() |
| O'lena taking a picture of daddy. |
![]() | |
| O'lena's picture |
![]() |
| O'lena's picture of me :) |
![]() |
| O'lena's picture of daddy. |
![]() |
| I love this picture! |
![]() |
| O'lena getting her face painted....and her arm |
![]() |
| Soldier coming in for the formal send off ceremony. |
![]() |
| Yes, I was one of the people that got out of my seat to get a better picture of my soldier. |
![]() |
| Ceremony |
![]() |
| This is the madness after the ceremony. I love this picture. The families were just mingling. |
| ||
| The family hanging out. |
Soldiers say goodbyes in Sebring before deployment | News | Sebring-Avon Park-Wauchula News
http://highlandstoday.mycapture.com/mycapture/folder.asp?event=1616869&CategoryID=38178
























No comments:
Post a Comment