Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Other Happenings

My sister-in-law Jessica, her family, and my two brother-in-laws came to visit with us for a few days. Calvin and Wesley are the youngest in Derick's family and we hadn't seen them in two years (since the wedding.) We were really excited for them to come. I was sad to see everyone leave this afternoon.

Calvin lives in Washington and Wesley is working in Wyoming so naturally they thought it was pretty warm down here- we even had a cold front come through. This is a pic of them playing with their nieces Natalie and Ashtin.
Shhhhh don't tell anyone, but I think they both will make great dads one day. They were awesome with the all the kids running around this weekend. It was really cute when Wesley was holding cousin Tighe's bottle in his mouth with one had and eating with the other at Cracker Barrel this afternoon. This is Uncle Calvin holding O'lena the other day. I think he must have held her for two hours or more. She was so content!This is daddy falling asleep with the baby. I thought it was very cute too!O'lena turned two weeks on Monday. Here are a couple of pictures of her being cute. FYI- The van is parked. We were hanging out at the gun range while the boys were shooting. Yes, the girls got to shoot too. Not the babies though. They had to stay in the car :)

3 comments:

Hope said...

Cute, cute pics Whitney! Thanks for posting them. I love the pic of Derick and O'lena sleeping, those are my favorite. Bryant Men, Guns, Shooting range? Yes, that sounds about right. LOL!

janette said...

Thanks so much for sharing with us. I'm enjoying your site immensely!!
Janette

Jessica Chalmers said...

Thanks for having us! We had an awesome visit!