This is starting to get annoying...I don't want to blame everything on the daycare, but.... we are sick again, bad. We even had to take a sick day off from work and daycare on Friday, and I don't like taking days off. O'lena has the running nose and cough again with the fever, but it is not high enough for us to be worried. She is sleeping a lot, which is a good thing. We took a five hour nap yesterday. I could not believe it. I have a head cold again. It is about the same thing she has but I can take good medicine for it. I was pretty lazy yesterday and I feel a lot better today so I am hoping to get some things done. The gun show is in town so Derick is off playing with his friends. I know he feels bad leaving us, but they had this planned for a while, and we are just boring sick babies.
I realized that I need to get some good video of her crawling and post it. I have not done that yet. I have video of her Army crawling but not good up on knees crawling. What else is she doing that is fun? She is somewhat waving bye-bye. It is cute. Ohhhhh so you know what was cute the first time, but totally not cute anymore? She is starting to get into the “I only want mommy” and the “separation anxiety” stage. I loved it at first because I was the comforter, the one she wanted. Well not she screams every time I put her down or walk away. The funny part is she is now coming and finding me. If I went to the bathroom or into the kitchen she listens to my voice and hunts me down with her crying self wanting to be picked up. She is now doing the baby thing of taking everything off the coffee table and eating it and/or throwing it on the floor. It has been cleared off. She has also dumped several cups of stuff onto the carpet, coke…juice….water…Gatorade…more water…. You think we would learn not to put it on the coffee table. I don’t think it has sunk in for us yet.
Awwww she just fell asleep in the swing…I should go clean a bathroom while she is out and I she doesn’t have to be attached at my hip or in sight of her at all times….hum clean bathroom or blog?......I can clean bathroom, only one not both then come finish blogging…okay BRB
15 minutes and most of a bathroom done before she started screaming. Any little noise will wake her up right now and if someone is not there she gets upset. I think that is why she (we) slept so long yesterday. She was in the swing and I was on the couch and every time she woke she saw I was still there sleeping and back to dreamland she went. She has binky and swinging still but we shall see how long that lasts. Yeah not long…ttyl
No comments:
Post a Comment