Can you believe it!? I cannot, my baby is nine months already! We went and did her nine month check up this week. She is 19lb 14oz, 2'4.5" long, and her head is 17.52"; all a little bit above normal like the 75th percentile- for those of you who know what I am talking about. Her ear infections are cleared now too. The effects from the antibiotics are not fun though...her poor but was so red at one point she just screamed when I even thought about changing her. Other than that she is a happy little girl. She loves to crawl around and torment the cat. She can pull herself up on almost anything and is walking around holding on to mommy and/or the furniture. She is still very wobbly and needs a lot of help standing so i still think it will be a few months before she is actually walking. Her favorite thing to do right now is play in the cat bowl. She heads towards it every time we put her down. Bath time, or really anything that has to do with water is her other favorite, well i guess the cat bowl is part of that too, she just loves splashing in the water and making a big mess. She is recognizing her name now and will turn when she hears it. Her favorite toy is her stand up music play thing. She still LOVES to chew on paper. Her favorite food is still her bottle, but she likes sweet potatoes too. She still doesn't have any teeth yet, so she has gotten really good at gumming everything. Her favorite thing to watch on TV is her Baby Einstein videos. What else.....oh she is babbling like crazy. Some times it is dada dada dada or mama mama mama or baba baba baba or mmmmmmmmmmm, or wooooooo and when she gets excited she kicks---really hard! She will occupationally whistle still. It is very cute. She is very cute and such a good kid! We love her so much.
Actually at the moment I dont have any new pictures of her. I just posted them all last time. I guess I could take one now, but it is a process to get them all on the computer. I do have a picture of my class at the beach this pass week. We went to Lover's key for our end of our unit trip. It went so well. We had been learning about the beach, the oceans, the animals and everything like that. The kids were great, I was very proud of them. We had a blast! We even saw dolphins!!
1 comment:
Love the new blog! I bet she's an early walker :) She has grown so much! We love seeing her up front for the children's message, so stinking cute :)
Post a Comment