Sunday, January 23, 2011

Medieval Fair

Our little family went to the Medieval Fair today. We went with our friends Cassie, Scott, and little Steven and we had such a good time!!

Here is daddy and O'lena watching the jousting tournament. It was fun to watch. They really joust...well sort of...it was still good. O'lena was clapping and yelling with the crowd.

So mommy was so excited to see horses! O'lena has been loving her toy riding horses lately that I wanted her to see a real one. She pet one first. It took a few minutes to understand but she finially figured it out and started petting "Tobias" on her own. I even talked daddy into letting us ride one! Leeny loved it. Every time "Daisy" would rock she would grunt. It was really cute. She didnt like it when she stopped.

Of course she wouldn't look at the camera for pictures. That seems the new thing. She doesn't like to look at the camera any more. Oh well. She was so tuckered out that she fell asleep on the way home and haven't woke up since (it was 5:30.) I really hope she will still sleep through the night! Anyways...I had given her some Teddy grahams in her cup there and she loves them so much that she SCREAMs if you take them from her, even to put her in the car. So she fell asleep like this, with her hand in the cup and everything. I thought it was really funny.

It has been a great weekend. I love my little family.

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Love the horsey pictures :) and remind me to never try to take teddy grahams from O'Lena.

Jessica Chalmers said...

So cute!