Saturday, January 8, 2011

so much to blog about!!! part a

So much to fill everyone in on...There has been a lot of things happening. Some actually monumental i just haven't had the time or the effort to blog it all, though if I did it a bit of at a time I wouldn't have to spend so much time catching up.

Well here we go....well the pictures are in backwards order too so we just do this the easy way. Whatever comes next is what I will talk about. How about that?

O'lena's birthday!! Yeah she is ONE!!! (and a couple of weeks now) We finally got teeth too! She got her first one on the bottom about a week before her birthday. We were excited. I didnt think she would get one before her first birthday.


This is a pictures were taken on the morning of her birthday. She was so stinking cute that morning with her "Birthday girl" shirt on.
Here she is opening her presents. She didnt quite get what to do. She was getting tired too.
This is her favorite toy that she got. It is her Mr. Lion. I think he was very instrumental helping her learn to walk. Before she got him she would use all chairs and stools as her walkers and push them around the house.
This is O'leeny eating her banana cake that her daddy made for her. She is a banana eating monster! It was an awesome cake.
O'lena with her pretty cake.

Picture of the birthday girls. :)


We have been talking about what to do with the outside of the house. All I want is to put up ferns so Derick was awesome and while I was shopping pulled out all the shrubbery around the house, but a couple of birds of paradises. It looks better already with nothing there.
We are going to paint the outside too at some point....sometime in the furniture....In some galaxy farfar away...

We went to a baby shower for Derick's best man's wife Kristin. they are having a baby boy here in a couple of weeks! ooooo I am so excited!!...anyways...here is O'lena eating a pickle there. She was stinkin' cute.

The rest of the picts are from Thanksgiving. We went camping over the break. It was really nice out and a lot of fun. We really enjoyed ourselves...Well the acorns bouncing off the roofs of the campers...constantly....I could have live without (it kept me up at night. I kept thinking they were guns shots or something. they were really loud!)
O'lena sporting her glasses. She loves though things. She knows she is cute when she wares them.
Oleey and I sitting out buy the campfire.
We had to rig something for the camper so she wouldn't roll off the bed. Before we just used bins but she learned how to move them and push them off, so we had to come up with something better. Derick took the (I can not think of what they are called) board to keep kids from rolling off the top bunk...and fastened a way for them to be useful in the camper. It worked...until she tried to climb out, but she only did that once.
Uncle Brannon and Leeny taking a nap. Arnt they cute?
Mommy and O'lena eating. This is actually the day after Thanksgiving and her eating Turkey...finally...she wouldn't eat it fresh the day before.
Uncle Brannon and O'lena again.
Here is O'lena with her first Thanksgiving Dinner plate and like I said she wouldn't have anything to do with it. She just threw most of it on the floor. She did eat it the next day so I'm not sure what the issue was at the time. You can see it in her face...she is like "What do you expect me to do with that!?"

No comments: