Monday, January 3, 2011

O'lena IS WALKING!!!!!!!!



SO I haven't blogged about Thanksgiving, getting her first tooth, her first birthday, Christmas, or ever her first time seeing snow...but I had to get this us ASAP!!!!!
She has been taking one or two steps here and there, but she is just now getting it all together!!! She is do big and mature! I cant believe it!!!!!! I will get the others up soon. Im not sure how soon, but soon...ish....

4 comments:

Jessica Chalmers said...

Yeah, way to go O'lena, girl!

Janette L Christensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janette L Christensen said...

Ann Chunet was me....my baby niece used to call me that......wow, Whitney, good job on the video...she's not even a year old !!!

Janette L Christensen said...

Sorry, Ann chunet was the deleted commenter....then I see name was deleted next...oh well....that's where my previous comment about Ann chunet came from. Christmas is fun with a baby!!!